My mic quality is horrible, my friends complain about it.
I have tried so many trouble shooting solutions and nothing has worked, allow me to list what I have done to better get some help!
1. Unplugged and plugged in.
2. Switched mic from left to right.
3. Checked every cord to make sure it was in firm.
4. Tried multiple USB ports.
5. Tried different mumble servers.
My problem (from what it sounds like when I record myself thru mumble is that for no reason the mic goes crazy loud and the quality quickly drops, it is sad because everything else on this product (Astro A40 w/ Mixamp) is amazing.
Age: 25 to 34
Gender: I'd rather not say
asked 1 year, 3 months ago
on Replacement A40 Microphone
Answer this question
0out of 0found this question helpful.